• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Conventions attendance

7 posts in this topic

Anyone going to the Emerald City Convention in Seattle? I was thinking of going, Tony Moore, Charlie Adlard, Ryan Ottley will be there as well as Chris Claremont. Plus many more epic guest. I just want to talk to someone about this, because this will be my first convention with such big name people and I wanna do it right. :popcorn:

I looked through the forums and couldn't find any conventions forum. If I missed something can someone point me in the right direction? Please and thank you

One day is never enough for me for any decent sized con. You will regret only going one day more than you would regret going multiple days. Just make sure you check the schedule to see which days the guests will be there. Pluses with going first day: best selection. Minuses: some guests show up late. Pluses on last day: everyone is selling inventory at bigger discount, but some guests skip out early. Saturdays are usually most crowded.

If its your first con, you'll have a great time. Most creators are super-nice & very approachable.