• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,712 posts in this topic

On 11/2/2021 at 1:14 PM, littledoom said:

Marvel Premiere 10

Some people just like to wait until the price goes higher I guess.

On 5/23/2021 at 5:53 PM, shiverbones said:

I read that too, but that’s not evidence. Shuma has been mentioned for well over a year, I got my mp run then, and usually when a rumor is that persistent it turns out to be true, but it’s not a set photo or toy design or --script leak

On 10/23/2021 at 12:40 PM, TheBigJ said:

Greetings,

No offense to anyone, to each his own, or "one mans trash is another's treasure"

Al Milgrom, IMHO, ruined many comics I enjoyed with his pathetic artwork! He was at a LCS signing many years ago as I was picking up my books. When asked if I wanted him to sign anything, I replied, "No Thanks, because your art sucks". I'll never forget the look on his face, but I imagine it wasn't the first or last time he heard that.

Regards

Why would anyone share this story...

Edited by Wolverinex

On 11/4/2021 at 12:38 PM, littledoom said:

Marvel Spotlight 2 is at forgettabout it prices 

I thought the Werewolf was going to be a new, modern character, introduced just recently, I think. Shouldn't folks be chasing that book instead?

On 11/4/2021 at 12:59 PM, MisterX said:

I thought the Werewolf was going to be a new, modern character, introduced just recently, I think. Shouldn't folks be chasing that book instead?

they're buying that also but $30 isn't forgettabout it pricing 

Edited by littledoom