• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,812 posts in this topic

Rapheal #1 @ $23 and 21 bids. It's actually one of the top 25 most watched, most bid upon and most expensive (raw) book in the Copper Age section of Ebay at the moment. (thumbs u

X-Factor #6 @ $15+ & 6 bids. People are digging Apocalypse.

Batman Son of the Demon @ $13 and 1 bid. 1st app of Damion right or is this just where he was 'conceived'?

More listings on the webpage.

Edited by whetteon

That's part of the joy and excitement of Copper Age books. You can still find some fantastic deals out there with the right amount of patience and availability of inventory. Especially you folks that get out to shows.

That's part of the joy and excitement of Copper Age books. You can still find some fantastic deals out there with the right amount of patience and availability of inventory. Especially you folks that get out to shows.

I'm the exception to that rule. I always find a plethora of New Mutants 96, 97, 99, 100. And all the X force 1's I can carry.

I'm the exception to that rule. I always find a plethora of New Mutants 96, 97, 99, 100. And all the X force 1's I can carry.

Wait, those aren't hot again? What about that PM we have going where you were going to sell these to me for $10 each?

:ohnoez:

(:

Wait, those aren't hot again? What about that PM we have going where you were going to sell these to me for $10 each?

:ohnoez:

(:

The xforce 1's? Oh man, I can get you a landfill full of those. And even go $7.50 a piece!! lol