• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,796 posts in this topic

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #2 - $52 & 5 bids with 6 days to go!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #3 - $40 & 5 bids.

Amazing Spider-Man #252 vf/nm - $20 & 1 bid. I must be getting old because I remember the days when this was a $5 comic. oi'

Tales of the Teen Titan #44 - $12.50 & 6 bids.

X-Factor #6 - $10 & 7 bids.

Edited by whetteon

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/03/10/bryan-singer-x-men-days-of-future-past-apocalypse/

The reason why, I would assume.

This book has more road room ahead of it. Watch and see!

+1 Apocalypse is awesome.

I can't wait for this book to go through the roof.

For once, I'll be able to cash in on many, many, many, many copies of something hot. :whee:

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/03/10/bryan-singer-x-men-days-of-future-past-apocalypse/

For once, I'll be able to cash in on many, many, many, many copies of something hot. :whee:

:facepalm:

Coppers :cloud9:

It seems a lot of key issues from when we were kids are gradually going up. Well, probably not the ones that said "Collector's Item" on them. lol

lol

Oh, those books will see their day. Especially if a "Collectors Item" registry set is started.

:o

:facepalm:

That seems to be an indicator of selling if I ever saw one. hm

It seems a lot of key issues from when we were kids are gradually going up. Well, probably not the ones that said "Collector's Item" on them. lol

I've noticed a gradual increase on prices for all things copper lately. I'm not exactly sure why that is either. I still have a handful of books I would have liked to own but now I feel the prices have gone a little higher than I would like to have paid.

I've noticed a gradual increase on prices for all things copper lately. I'm not exactly sure why that is either. I still have a handful of books I would have liked to own but now I feel the prices have gone a little higher than I would like to have paid.

facepalm-Godzilla.jpg

Once again, the Rule of 25 holds. Always.