• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,720 posts in this topic

No ive been collecting hg nintendo power for years. I bought the sealed mailer about 3 years ago. What did the recent clone go for, ive always wanted another :devil:

actually it looks like its still available at 500 BIN. I don't think anyone wants to take the chance when it looks that beat up

When in the Cour'se of human event's, it become's necessary for one peo'ple to dis'solve the political band's which have connected them with another, and to as'sume among the power's of the earth, the s'eparate and equal station to whi'ch the Law's of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent re'spect to the opinion's of mankind require's that they should declare the causes whi'ch impel the'm to the sep'ara'tion.

:whistle:

What has Killing Joke (raw) settled in at these days? For years it sat in the $5 boxes, but exploded when TDK came out. What is it now? A $20 book? $30?

How about Swamp Thing #21? Is that still about a $20 book? Or has it picked up? #37? That should be edging towards $50, no?

Aliens #1? DHP #1? #24? What are those these days?

Nobody ever took me up on my WTB on the Aliens #1 (graded). Or my Peter Porker (graded) offer.

Also, Sal, I've got a copper book to send you. I've been having a hell of a time finding the stupid thing though. Bought it for you well over a year ago.

Wow, I have a run of Nintendo Power from #1 through some time around 1999/2000. Are other issues doing well or just the #1?

#2 seems to be 30-50. Havent checked out thd rest but #1 is the most popular and 2 the most scarce

Maybe he meant "Copper is Heating/Selling Well on eBay" as a sort of leading question in a declarative format

(shrug)

lol

;)

I wish you still talked as I'm sure you could provide some insight to my questions.

Wow, I have a run of Nintendo Power from #1 through some time around 1999/2000. Are other issues doing well or just the #1?

#2 seems to be 30-50. Havent checked out thd rest but #1 is the most popular and 2 the most scarce

Thanks for the response. This is wild, I remember a few years back I was considering selling them and thought it would be impossible to actually find a buyer! Too bad they're safely packaged up and at the bottom of a stack in the basement. I'd never be able to get them out and up for sale before the nostalgia of the magazine coming to an end wears off :(

Edited by JediTrix

Thanks for the response. This is wild, I remember a few years back I was considering selling them and thought it would be impossible to actually find a buyer! Too bad they're safely packaged up and at the bottom of a stack in the basement. I'd never be able to get them out and up for sale before the nostalgia of the magazine coming to an end wears off :(

Ill still buy them :baiting:

Nobody ever took me up on my WTB on the Aliens #1 (graded). Or my Peter Porker (graded) offer.

My guess is that the Aliens books would be hot if anyone ever decided to sell any.

My guess is that the Aliens books would be hot if anyone ever decided to sell any.

I did.

:whee:

I did.

Got anymore?

I did.

Got anymore?

Aliens 1 CGC 9.6 White Pages first printing. :cloud9:

I did.

Got anymore?

Aliens 1 CGC 9.6 White Pages first printing. :cloud9:

Is that a personal copy, or is that for sale?

What has Killing Joke (raw) settled in at these days? For years it sat in the $5 boxes, but exploded when TDK came out. What is it now? A $20 book? $30?

How about Swamp Thing #21? Is that still about a $20 book? Or has it picked up? #37? That should be edging towards $50, no?

Also, Sal, I've got a copper book to send you. I've been having a hell of a time finding the stupid thing though. Bought it for you well over a year ago.

Here is what I've been seeing for these prices in NM raw on E-Bay:

Swamp Thing 21 $20-30

Swamp Thing 37 $30-50

Aliens 1 (1st print) - $5-15

DHP 1 (1st print) $5-10

DHP 24 $12-15

There always seems to be a handful of copies of these books available on E-Bay at any given time. The Aliens #1 is usually in a set with 2-6 for $25-30.

Edited by rjrjr

The Aliens #1 is usually in a set with 2-6 for $25-30.

The challenge would be how many of these are in the 9.6-9.8 range? Most times, none. They will have extensive spine stress or cover rubs that keeps them down to the 8.0-9.0 range.