• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,721 posts in this topic

Bo knows Tecmo.

I played Kansas City. To this day I think JJ Birden ought to be in the Hall of Fame because of how awesome he was on that game.

It was still almost impossible to beat Oakland, but I did it every once in a while.

Tecmo Bowl was so awesome.

Yes it was. 2nd best sports title on the NES (baseball stars #1)

That is how I know you are awesome. We would play black sox vs. monsters in best of seven after best of seven. When we got to making our own teams, mine were superheroes. I can still remember that lineup. lol

lol thanks brah, right back atcha! You crack me up more consistently than just about anybody on here.

I'm in the middle of building a "superhero" line up *right now* lol The replay value on that game is freaking incredible I've played a couple hundred games of B. Stars the last six months or a year - 2 or 3 a night before bed once the wife is asleep :insane:

Bo knows Tecmo.

I played Kansas City. To this day I think JJ Birden ought to be in the Hall of Fame because of how awesome he was on that game.

It was still almost impossible to beat Oakland, but I did it every once in a while.

Tecmo Bowl was so awesome.

Tecmo Bowl was one of my favorite games on NES. :cloud9:

I thought the Raiders were pretty easy to beat if you just picked one run play that they had to Bo. Even then he would break free sometimes and your defenders would just bounce off of him, but it worked quite well for me.

I always played as the Bears except when I decided to win the Tecmo Bowl with each team.

When the computer played at the Giants L.T. was insane on extra points and field goals. There would be times he would tackle the holder before you even had a chance to kick it.

Mike Tyson punchout was the best sports game for me. I recently found the code to get straight to Tyson, and after a few days of trying, I gave up. I give up on all video games. That's probably why I'm still playing intellivision.

Mike Tyson punchout was the best sports game for me. I recently found the code to get straight to Tyson, and after a few days of trying, I gave up. I give up on all video games. That's probably why I'm still playing intellivision.

One of my roommates that only played about 10% as much Nintendo as the rest of us was the first to beat Tyson. We all watched it happen, and I really thought one of my other roommates, who had lost about 350 times in a row was going to jump out the window.

This was the same guy that I posted this about last year:

I got Castlevania for the NES for Christmas my Sophomore year of college. We played it incessantly. There was a real competition as to who was going to beat the game first. On the final boss (Dracula) I beat him. I got up and started fist pumping and in-your-facing and probably dry humping all my roommates.

What I didn't notice was that Dracula had exploded all right, but then he morphed into some kind of giant robot gargoyle that was pummeling my guy while I was gloating. So I died. And the next day my roommate actually beat the game. He still dogs me to this day about it. And the fact that he beat Tyson first, even though he played about 10% as much as i did. :cry:

Baseball Stars - Create and name your own player, team, create a league, kept track of stats....

That game was way ahead of its time.

That does it. This weekend the NES is getting hooked up again.

Baseball Stars - Create and name your own player, team, create a league, kept track of stats....

I need a new 72 pin connector in mine. :facepalm:

One of my roommates that only played about 10% as much Nintendo as the rest of us was the first to beat Tyson. We all watched it happen, and I really thought one of my other roommates, who had lost about 350 times in a row was going to jump out the window.

This was the same guy that I posted this about last year:

I got Castlevania for the NES for Christmas my Sophomore year of college. We played it incessantly. There was a real competition as to who was going to beat the game first. On the final boss (Dracula) I beat him. I got up and started fist pumping and in-your-facing and probably dry humping all my roommates.

What I didn't notice was that Dracula had exploded all right, but then he morphed into some kind of giant robot gargoyle that was pummeling my guy while I was gloating. So I died. And the next day my roommate actually beat the game. He still dogs me to this day about it. And the fact that he beat Tyson first, even though he played about 10% as much as i did. :cry:

Let that be a lesson to never dry hump anyone.

If we count boxing as a sport, I can't argue. That's one of the top three games on the system for me. Its a bit over the top though for me to count it as a straight sports title? Its freakin genius though

I need a new 72 pin connector in mine. :facepalm:

do yourself a favor and buy a "toploader" off ebay modded to have AV output and buy a powerpak off of retrousb.com . You'll never have to repair a dang thing again and with all the games on one cartridge you'll never even have to change the cartridge in your machine ever again.