• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,784 posts in this topic

On 9/27/2021 at 11:58 AM, 1Cool said:

Pretty accurate and they tend to know (or manipulate) the market before pretty much anyone.  But they have been treading water for the most part for the last couple weeks since there really is nothing but the occasional surge in a new book or keys to talk about.

Or, is it a sign that they have basically covered every GA/BA/SA/CA 1st appearance, whether meaningful or not, and are left with just 1st apps in newly released books?

Personally, it would be fun to see them start de-listing books that have cooled to paint a more accurate picture............

On 10/8/2021 at 10:24 AM, kimik said:

Or, is it a sign that they have basically covered every GA/BA/SA/CA 1st appearance, whether meaningful or not, and are left with just 1st apps in newly released books?

Personally, it would be fun to see them start de-listing books that have cooled to paint a more accurate picture............

They use to have a cooling key section but it was gone the last time I looked.  They do tend to get show and movie news lightning fast which is nice to hear about stuff quickly.

On 10/8/2021 at 8:28 AM, 1Cool said:

They use to have a cooling key section but it was gone the last time I looked.  They do tend to get show and movie news lightning fast which is nice to hear about stuff quickly.

Agreed. And then use that to scour eBay and dealer sites before prices are adjusted. lol

On 10/8/2021 at 8:49 AM, Wolverinex said:
On 10/8/2021 at 8:47 AM, SuperBird said:

yup. Busy guy!

This Prophet movie sounds... meh. I wish they'd do the Brandon Graham sci-fi version instead. 

I agree.  that was much better

either way, sell sell sell!!!!!

On 10/8/2021 at 10:31 AM, kimik said:

Agreed. And then use that to scour eBay and dealer sites before prices are adjusted. lol

The problem is how quickly you have to act.  I got the notice about the actor getting picked for the Prophet movie and by the time I got home (10 minutes) my Youngblood 2 was sold for a steal.  If you do not react within an hour or two the market will have gobbled up all available copies.

Edited by 1Cool

On 10/8/2021 at 1:25 PM, Lobo1969 said:

Agreed. That run was bizarre... but well worth the read

On 10/8/2021 at 12:29 PM, SuperBird said:

Only a maniac would *sell* the Brandon Graham run. :sumo:

On 10/8/2021 at 11:47 AM, SuperBird said:

yup. Busy guy!

This Prophet movie sounds... meh. I wish they'd do the Brandon Graham sci-fi version instead. 

Just read 21-25... gosh, I  forgot how weird it is... lol