• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,781 posts in this topic

On 12/29/2021 at 11:27 AM, boomtown said:
On 12/29/2021 at 10:42 AM, rexinnih said:

What's the deal with Heathcliff 12? Doesn't look like he's violating a seal or anything. :nyah:

Assuming it's for the Marvel 25th anniversary frame cover. That said, I only saw 1 copy at or over $100 on Ebay, so not sure how comfortable that price is.

What?!? No just plain Heathcliff fans??? :goodvsevil:

On 12/29/2021 at 12:01 AM, waaaghboss said:

Every time I hear MOS 1, my mind conjures up this infinitely better cover.

123.jpg.b47442ceae3d119d9e249ccb6eca438f.jpg

I have some of those other MOS 1's from the mini series, and it's just painful to look at them when this golden god of a book exists.

That was issued as a retail wall poster back then, so DC knew they had a winner:

mos1.jpg

On 1/1/2022 at 8:23 AM, littledoom said:

Punisher War Journal 6 & 7 a $75 set now? 

Awesome books. 

Wolvie, Pun, and Lee.  

But they were a dime a dozen back in the day (guess that was most of the Copper age though!). 

Patrick

On 12/29/2021 at 12:01 AM, waaaghboss said:

Every time I hear MOS 1, my mind conjures up this infinitely better cover.

123.jpg.b47442ceae3d119d9e249ccb6eca438f.jpg

I have some of those other MOS 1's from the mini series, and it's just painful to look at them when this golden god of a book exists.

Here's one of my copies! :bigsmile:

a1XeMI.jpg

On 1/1/2022 at 10:23 AM, littledoom said:

Punisher War Journal 6 & 7 a $75 set now? 

I'm sure they are since I left them behind yesterday at $6 and $8 sets as I have been buying them for years out of $1 boxes. 

EDIT - False Alarm - The last set sold for under $6 and there are numerous sets available for Under $40 (as low as $25).

Edited by Hey Kids, Comics!

On 1/1/2022 at 4:08 PM, Readcomix said:

To save the legendary mokole mbembe…fun story

I've got a pal who's an Immigrant from Kenya, he knows that name well and taught me how to correctly pronounce Mokele M'bembe .... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 1/2/2022 at 12:51 PM, jimjum12 said:

I've got a pal who's an Immigrant from Kenya, he knows that name well and taught me how to correctly pronounce Mokele M'bembe .... GOD BLESS....

Can you lay it out phonetically? I bet he has some cool stories….love a PM if you’re able to share his stories. (Or in the thread but I don’t want us to derail things…)

On 1/2/2022 at 12:53 PM, Readcomix said:

Can you lay it out phonetically? I bet he has some cool stories….love a PM if you’re able to share his stories. (Or in the thread but I don’t want us to derail things…)

I'll PM after I take care of a few responsibilities ... his name is Fred. GOD BLESS...

On 1/2/2022 at 11:53 AM, Readcomix said:
On 1/2/2022 at 11:51 AM, jimjum12 said:

https://www.howtopronounce.com/mokele-mbembe-3