• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,810 posts in this topic

On 1/6/2022 at 12:57 PM, gadzukes said:

I could not resist getting this MCP 72 double cover.  Paid way too much, but had to have it.  Love this cover.

1.jpeg

That's cool.  But (and I know I can't be alone on this) I can't look at this cover and the shadowy area between his legs and not think, "man, that just looks like his **** are hanging down there."  

On 1/6/2022 at 4:09 PM, Axelrod said:

That's cool.  But (and I know I can't be alone on this) I can't look at this cover and the shadowy area between his legs and not think, "man, that just looks like his **** are hanging down there."  

Dude..... you had to go and plant that in my head.  Now I'm seeing it.

On 1/6/2022 at 4:09 PM, Axelrod said:

For some reason , this reminded me of the craigslist guy that took a photos of all his books to a board member but "accidentally " included too much in every photo...

On 1/8/2022 at 11:46 PM, pickycollector said:

Miracleman is now a hot book :ohnoez:

D'OH!

I bought some auction lots last weekend, spent A TON of money, and was underbidder on a longbox with a full Eclipse run in mid grade in it. and I am NOT going to go look at the price now and see what it went for, that would be just asking for more pain!

On 1/9/2022 at 9:09 AM, Toz said:

Saw that. #1 had a sale of $106.50 for a pretty nice looking copy.

Miracleman (1985) # 1 Alan Moore Gary Leach Eclipse | eBay

On 1/9/2022 at 2:09 PM, Lazyboy said:

Not that nice. $106.50?

Anybody want to investigate the bids on that auction?

Mid Grade apparently but it "presents like a champion". Huh ????

image.thumb.png.7519f750afb67495a3759d8daa19a9c3.png

Edited by MAR1979

On 1/9/2022 at 5:53 PM, littledoom said:

A lot of MM 1s have printer creases on the cover (particularly front) and interior creasing near the centerfold 

Perhaps, but many copies don't. Very surprised at the final price. hm That's a significant bend on the BC, and the corners are all soft. Guess it's time to start leaking out my 40 or so copies lol