• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Accepting Signature Series Submissions for Emerald City Comic Con March 1-3

50 posts in this topic

can Fiona Staples do a sketch on a comic?

No idea on that particular artist I assume so its worth a shot anyhow.

If it's anything like NYCC, she'll charge $20 to do a small headsketch on a book, but she won't do larger pieces ...

PM sent. thank you

Pm returned.

If your waiting on some info for this or any show please feel free to send me a bump on the PM. Been quite a few pm's so I will try to get back to everyone, I don't mind a reminder if your waiting on me.

No news yet for Sayger or Ramors / Herrerra pricing. Lots of inquiries for these. Hopefully I can get prices soon enough that it helps but who knows...

Does anyone know about Jae Lee doing sketches?

Think I have one request for Jae Lee. I likely wont take more than 3 or so requests for him. I have not seen him at a show but it sure sounds like it will be hard to get any sketches.

I heard he is returning to attend con this year after many years, is it true? Lets just hope he follow the SS trend.

Yep looks like he has not done a lot of shows. Signatures should not be a problem but who knows if he will sketch.

I have 3 slots for Aaron Lopresti $100 color

I have slots for Drew Johnson

I have 6 slots for Tony Daniel (need to get these in asap limited slots available at the show these will be done before the show) 100.00 head and shoulders 250.00 for waist up, and 500.00 full bodies

Totally forgot to mention Simon Bisley will be at ECCC. He does a load of sketches at the show and I helped him with his table at Las Vegas so I know how he operates. You can get a sketch $50-$400 and he will put that kind of time into each sketch.

Havlat63_zps8f6993b6.jpg

Untitled_zpsa23ad07c.jpg

lobo_zps660eebae.jpg

BisleySimonBobaFett_zpsa78356ca.jpg

More new guest announcements!

Brian Clevinger

YaYa Han

Brandon Jerwa

Joelle Jones

Joe Quinones

Jamie S. Rich

Steve Sadowski