• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Racer-X's feedback thread

8 posts in this topic

I sold Rich some silver DC .12 books and I found him to be a great guy to do business with. It was an interesting deal, as it was for raw higher grade (9.0-9.2) books within a certain price point. So it was more involved then "here's my 9.6 slab, here's the gpa, here's my price, take it or leave it". It involved talking, and working with different points of view. Some guys are up for it and it works as you move towards each other, and other guys are a little more "invested in their opinion", leaving you feeling like once this deal is done that's the last time it's too much heavy lifting. For both of you.

But with Rich it was smooth. Like skypinkblu says, a pleasure to deal with. So much so that when I decided to look into moving more raw books recently, the guy I contacted was Rich.

I haven't bought from him (yet), but I would in a heartbeat. I'll pay him one of the highest compliments I can to a fellow collector - I believe he'll grade a book the same way, whether he's buying it or selling it.

I recently bought some silver age Marvels from Rich. His shipping was both secure and fast. His grading was, almost exactly (with the exception of one that I considered under-graded), on point with mine. A very easy experience and I would readily buy from him again.

I just purchased an X-Men 14 from Rich. The book arrived quickly and as described. His grading was accurate and he communicated well. It was a pleasure doing business with him. I would definitely buy from him in the future. Highly recommended.