• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Atlanta South Comic Con - Sunday January 13th - McDonough GA

21 posts in this topic

Im going just to walk around looking for Sophia all day...

...and then have some one mention she's been signing autos all day and make me feel like I wasted a whole season when someone could have just said SHES IN THE BARN!!!

I went back in the summer and there was just me and a few other people (Mario, Robert Bisgrove and a collector that was set up selling some of his own collection) with vintage books

Hopefully a lot more with the bigger venue and George Perez as a guest. :banana:

Crowd was down from what Mario was expecting. 250 and I think he was expecting 400 or so.

Possibly the NFL game (and the beautiful weather) may have hurt somewhat...............

Still had a great time. Spent more than I made :makepoint:

Crowd was down from what Mario was expecting. 250 and I think he was expecting 400 or so.

Possibly the NFL game (and the beautiful weather) may have hurt somewhat...............

Still had a great time. Spent more than I made :makepoint:

Tim from Kentucky...................always has some great stuff.........at great prices :acclaim:

Tim from Kentucky...................always has some great stuff.........at great prices :acclaim:

Would that be the Tim from KY who helped Dale behind the booth for years?