• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES Charlotte Mini-Con Sunday January 20th - Grady Cole Center

34 posts in this topic

HELP NEEDED! Hey guys, I'll be at Charlotte Mini Con this weekend. I'm still on the mend from my car accident and might need some help loading and unloading this weekend. I'm only bringing about 20 boxes so if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. I'll be happy to get lunch or help out at the next show when I'm all healed up!

--Allen

Allen,

Shoot me a PM. I'll lend a hand.

HELP NEEDED! Hey guys, I'll be at Charlotte Mini Con this weekend. I'm still on the mend from my car accident and might need some help loading and unloading this weekend. I'm only bringing about 20 boxes so if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. I'll be happy to get lunch or help out at the next show when I'm all healed up!

--Allen

Allen,

Shoot me a PM. I'll lend a hand.

We'll see you get in and out (thumbs u

Really good show for a one day show. Got on the list for Stelfreeze but he was picking them in the order he felt the inspiration instead of the order you got on the list so I did not get picked by end of show.

I picked up a lot of cheap books and also this sketch from a local guy (Antwon McNair I think was his name. Was definitely McNair)

K06Zly5.jpg

Really good show for a one day show. Got on the list for Stelfreeze but he was picking them in the order he felt the inspiration instead of the order you got on the list so I did not get picked by end of show.

I picked up a lot of cheap books and also this sketch from a local guy (Antwon McNair I think was his name. Was definitely McNair)

K06Zly5.jpg

That is correct...............or wolly vinyl as he likes to be called (God City comics)

Great sketch!!!

Good seeing all the board members at the show.

Good meeting Mayor006 for the first time!!!

I'll keep an eye out for the Blackhawk #133 :)

Had a SUPER day on the sales floor

Notable sales at the show

Amazing Spider-Man #121

Avengers #54 (HG copy)

Captain America #117

Fantastic Four #8

Luke Cage #1

Iron Man #1

Iron Man #55

Tales of Suspense #50

and 2 copies of WWBN #32