• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Canuck Colouring and Activity Book NM 2012 FIRST EDITION

5 posts in this topic

I was cleaning out my storage area and fount all of these colouring books I bought a while back. These are 2012 - Captain Canuck Colouring and Activity Books - "First Premiere Edition" - All Books are in Near Mint Condition, but they are colouring books so there are some imperfections.

No HOS or Probs

First :takeit: gets it

Right Now I will just put three on the boards

$6 Shipped within Ontario / Quebec

$8 BC / Alberta or the have-not provinces lol

$10 Shipped to US

lotto_0001_zps5f0a1863.jpg

I tried to make it not upside down, but I have since given up.

Oh yeah, also here is the back

IMG_0015-2_zpsf0e3ce61.jpg

The Colouring Books is the original art pages from the original series reprinted in black and white. This book could be viewed as an artist reproduction in that sense, but not in the artist edition IDW sense cause its not the same size. The interiors are really cool though.

I own several pages of the original art from the colouring book that I acquired directly from Richard Comely. (thumbs u

Is there a difference between pages from the colouring book and Captain Canuck Original art pages? I thought he just used the cool old original art!