• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Thanks for love on the sketch guys, I'm super excited, and a big thanks to ComicsNYC for hooking it up. (worship) Been looking for this for a while, and I'm sure Nexus will be happy to stop getting pm's from me about it. Might have some others in the pipeline, something literally just came up hm

As for dcbs, thanks for the heads up. I was able to get a couple Ottley Manifest Destiny's added to one of my orders, just didn't know if they did the extra prints

Edited by kapzilla

Nice, I seriously cannot wait!!!

i hate you both :roflmao:

Guess who just got another EOW #1 cgc SS 9.8 from emezy ? Aw, you guys know me too well. lol

I also received a Black Science Image Expo 1 and and Manifest Destiny Image Expo #3 and a Wlaking Dead #1... No, not THE #1.

Thanks emezy, you rock dude :applause:

You know it. lol

She likes reading these things called novels with no pictures. Why, I will never know. :grin:

:lol:

Haha, I was an English major in college, so I've heard of those things before. Haven't picked one up in a while though, just comics for me the past few years. Might have to post my hoard in a few...

You know it. lol

She likes reading these things called novels with no pictures. Why, I will never know. :grin:

:lol:

Haha, I was an English major in college, so I've heard of those things before. Haven't picked one up in a while though, just comics for me the past few years. Might have to post my hoard in a few...

Let's see it ...