• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Someone who pays for what they've bid on

If you are referring to Ebay's definition of shill bidding then I don't think there is any cause for concern. The seller has taken hits on other items and had a profitable starting price. If ,however, you are referring to angry bids in order to stick it to the final buyer and/or set a market knowing there will be plenty others then it's highly likely there are some.

What does reading more have to do with tracking and talking about one auction for 4 pages of threads? Whatever it sells for will not determine price in the long run. Wait a month or so and see what the average rate goes for.

What does reading more have to do with tracking and talking about one auction for 4 pages of threads? Whatever it sells for will not determine price in the long run. Wait a month or so and see what the average rate goes for.

Because there are other 4 page discussions about other auctions. :makepoint:

4 pages talking about the RRP..... Yeah I can read Branget thanks.

4 pages talking about the RRP..... Yeah I can read Branget thanks.

:facepalm:

I've never seen such infatuation over one auction before. lol

Conversations like this happen all the time hence the comment about reading more (threads). In between issues this kind of discussion is quite common.