• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOD 10 future viability

43 posts in this topic

I agree with you, jordanabigail. At any rate, I don't see TOD #10 DROPPING anytime soon. It may stabilize for a bit, but I think demand for the book will be there from now on. The third Blade film is coming, and like you say, there may be a TV show after that. The character could remain visible in entertainment for another 5 years or so - maybe longer.

Regardless of the character's importance in comics, he IS important as far as Marvel's comics-2-film history goes. As film, TV and videogames seem to be Marvel's targets for the future, Blade represents their turn towards that future, IMO. That first Blade film was the spark that got it all going - say what you will.

Besides, we all know comics featuring characters that cross over into other popular entertainment tend to go up in value. Characters like Blade have fans outside the narrow hobby of comic book collecting who may turn out to be potential buyers of a TOD #10.