• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tates Community Park & Swap, Ft. Lauderdale, FL February 16

6 posts in this topic

ove awesome stuff? Join us! You Buy! You Sell!

at

TATE'S Comics Community Park & Swap

Saturday, February 16, 2013

9am-3pm, in our parking lot out front

Buy or Sell or Trade Awesome Stuff directly with other TATE'S customers… just like you!

Think of it as sort of a flea market... with the most interesting of treasures!

Want to BUY? It’s totally free to come and browse the ol’ Park & Swap! It all starts at 9am ...and ya know the early bird catches the worm!

Want to SELL? The only way reserve a selling spot is to physically come on in to TATE’S and fill out the registration form in advance. No email or phone registrations. There is now a $25 non-refundable fee to reserve a selling spot, which must be pre-paid at the time of registering. All registered sellers also will receive a commemorative Park & Swap shirt. Don’t wait! Spots will run out!

https://www.facebook.com/events/384510931643170/

For once went as a customer instead of setting up. Should have brought my cargo van instead of my coupe. Bought 5 long boxes of trades & hardcovers for a song. Left by 930 when I realized I was capped out of space, while people were still unloading.

Saw a lot of amazing deals! Saw someone got a Saga 1 for $1!

I purchased two and half long boxes before the show. Picked up a run of Harley Quinn, Batman 600-630, full run of Deadpool Merc with a mouth, and a lot of other items.

I was amazed how much I sold there this year.