• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City Comic Con 2013 Dinner sign-up!

92 posts in this topic

Here's the details for this years dinner. Look forward to seeing everyone. :banana:

The Crowne Plaza Hotel Regatta Bar & Grille

Saturday at 7:30 pm

The menu:

Appetizer Choice Of:

Soup – Chowder $5.50

Salad – House Salad $4.75

Dinner Choice Of:

Bistro Steak Medallions - $19.95

Chicken Parmesan - $17.95

Portobello Ravioli -$16.95

Dessert Choice Of:

Chocolate Lava Cake - $9.00

Raspberry White Chocolate Brule Cheese Cake - $9.00

4 weeks to go. I'll give this another week or two. I'd hate to have to cancel this but without an idea of how many folks are planning on going it's not pratical to make a reservation. Also, the menu has been completed which should speed up the ordering process.

Here's what they have lined up from the main menu. It's not cheap, but if someone has a better suggestion it would be fine by me. I'm okay with the price of the appetizer and dinner but $9 for dessert is nuts (what can I say).

To be honest, I just wanted to put a few faces with names here so where it's at doesn't really matter as long as it's not McDonalds (I have 5 kids - lol ). I might add I tried Vaughns last year and wasn't that impressed although in the past a few folks have expressed an interest in going there.

Appetizer Choice Of:

Soup – Chowder $5.50

Salad – House Salad $4.75

Dinner Choice Of:

Bistro Steak Medallions - $19.95

Chicken Parmesan - $17.95

Portobello Ravioli -$16.95

Dessert Choice Of:

Chocolate Lava Cake - $9.00

Raspberry White Chocolate Brule Cheese Cake - $9.00

I would in for that. I think last year it was a flat rate per guest for a private room etc. It was really nice but I think it was $125-150 per person and I cant afford that unfortunately. However these prices seem more than reasonable and I would bring my wife and myself. Brennan (LustJaw) will most likely be with me, I can run it by Martin and his family as well.

I would in for that. I think last year it was a flat rate per guest for a private room etc. It was really nice but I think it was $125-150 per person and I cant afford that unfortunately. However these prices seem more than reasonable and I would bring my wife and myself. Brennan (LustJaw) will most likely be with me, I can run it by Martin and his family as well.

Look forward to meeting you and hopefully a few others as well.