• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City Comic Con 2013 Dinner sign-up!

92 posts in this topic

Got an email from Neal stating he won't be able to make the dinner (I think his wife told him he has plans with the family - lol). Can't say I was surprised which is why I initially held off on saying who I invited. I'm sure he's pretty busy at these shows and at least he was nice enough to respond.

I'm still excited about the show. Also, since the only "votes" I've seen are for Saturday I'm thinking I should change the reservation. I'll wait till Friday and if there's no objections I'll talk to the Hotel and see if we can change it. I'm easy (no really I am).

Also, Steve Borock has said he plans on attending as well and mentioned he has a Tec 27 6.5 lined up for auction. :o

Got an email from Neal stating he won't be able to make the dinner (I think his wife told him he has plans with the family - lol). Can't say I was surprised which is why I initially held off on saying who I invited. I'm sure he's pretty busy at these shows and at least he was nice enough to respond.

I'm still excited about the show. Also, since the only "votes" I've seen are for Saturday I'm thinking I should change the reservation. I'll wait till Friday and if there's no objections I'll talk to the Hotel and see if we can change it. I'm easy (no really I am).

Also, Steve Borock has said he plans on attending as well and mentioned he has a Tec 27 6.5 lined up for auction. :o

AWESOME! :applause: Sucks about Neal though. Maybe we can get someone else on the line.

I will have friends coming as well. Should be some Indonesians some Singapore guys lol all English speaking though. I will extend the invite to some artist friends as well. I would venture Tony Kordos my studio inker would like to come as well.

I talked to the folks at the Crowne Plaza Hotel today and we're on for Saturday.

Details:

The Crowne Plaza Hotel Regatta Bar & Grille

Saturday at 7:30 pm

The menu:

Appetizer Choice Of:

Soup – Chowder $5.50

Salad – House Salad $4.75

Dinner Choice Of:

Bistro Steak Medallions - $19.95

Chicken Parmesan - $17.95

Portobello Ravioli -$16.95

Dessert Choice Of:

Chocolate Lava Cake - $9.00

Raspberry White Chocolate Brule Cheese Cake - $9.00

The list:

highradart

Menace (5-10?)

Liaton-9000

Naelbis (+2)

EvenInHisYouth (+1)

SBorock

Don't you mean Worldsbestwife and Worldsbestson? hm

(thumbs u edited my earlier post

I'm gonna miss having din din with you guys. :( Looks like Mike is going to take care of you guys very well.

Thanks Claudio. Looks like your going to miss a great show as well. The guest list this year is nuts and the 3 day passes are sold out as well. It's not the "small but not to small" show it used to be.

The latest...

Details:

The Crowne Plaza Hotel Regatta Bar & Grille

Saturday at 7:30 pm

The menu:

Appetizer Choice Of:

Soup – Chowder $5.50

Salad – House Salad $4.75

Dinner Choice Of:

Bistro Steak Medallions - $19.95

Chicken Parmesan - $17.95

Portobello Ravioli -$16.95