• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All Star Comics 3! Avengers 1! Showcase 4! 10% off the stuff that's left!

61 posts in this topic

I've been meaning to send this one in for a re-grade for about 2 years now. I just never get 'round to it. Ah well.

Sweet book, top copy, too, last time I checked. I love the deep green on the cover.

Strange Mysteries 1 CGC 9.2 $1250

scan0008-12.jpg

Ok, folks that's it for tonight. I was going to close out this set of PCH beauties with a bonafide Eerie 1, but I can't find it in my friggin' closet. :facepalm: So, tomorrow I'll go digging, exhume that sucker, and add it to the thread.

Thanks to all of you who purchased stuff tonight! (worship) I do believe I've made enough to finish off my time payments! :applause:

Invoices will go out tomorrow, if I haven't been in touch with you already. You guys rock! :headbang:

Morning everyone--here's a recap of what's left. I'll also likely add a couple of things later today.

More Fun Comics 66 CGC 1.5 $425 (Spectre cover) SOLD

Crime Does Not Pay 24 CGC 5.0 (classic face-in-the-fire cover) $2500 SOLD

Hansi, the Girl Who Loved the Swastika. CGC 9.8 $300

Thing 15, Classic Ditko horror cover. $375

World War III #1 CGC 4.0 $510 (a-bomb cover)

Ok gang, here's that Eerie 1 I was mentioning last night. Turns out it was right under my nose...ain't that always the way?

I know people say stuff like this all the time, but this really is the best-looking graded 2.0 I've ever seen.

This is the only copy I've ever owned---I don't expect to grab another one again.

It's the first horror comic ever, folks. Grab it!

Eerie 1 CGC 2.0 $600 SOLD

Eere1FC.jpg

Eerie1BC.jpg

Thanks so much, gang, for making this little sale a roaring success. :)

I've got a handful of books left, so feel free to knock 10% off the prices listed below:

Hansi, the Girl Who Loved the Swastika. CGC 9.8 $300

Thing 15, Classic Ditko horror cover. $375

World War III #1 CGC 4.0 $510 (a-bomb cover)

More Fun Comics 66 CGC 1.5 $425

One of my favorite Spectre covers. :cloud9:

RADA19252012912_111945.jpg

:takeit: per PM

Nice pickup. Doesn't it look as though Spectre is going to pick up that plane and twirl the propeller as if it was a toy plane powered by a rubber band? hm