• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cincinnati Comic Expo (CCE): September 13 - 15, 2013

6 posts in this topic

cinci_lowrez3_zps62cd248e.jpg

4th Edition of Cincinnati’s Largest and Most Popular Comic Book/Pop Culture Show Set To Be the Best Yet

This is not a hoax! This is not a dream! This is not an imaginary story! It is time to announce that the 2013 Cincinnati Comic Expo is coming and planning to be bigger and better than the previous show. The original Cincinnati comic book convention is back for another year of fun and excitement for the great and comic savvy people of the Greater Cincinnati and Midwest area! The 4th annual Cincinnati Comic Expo is going to be held September 13-15, 2013 in Hall A of the Duke Energy Convention Center in downtown Cincinnati.

To build upon their prior successes of running a comic book show, the next show plans to have more guests! More publishers! More exclusives! More extended hours! More information will be released in due time (we are 9 months away...patience grasshopper!) But, we promise that 2013 looks to be the best year yet for CCE with some great guests already attending, first time attending comic publishers, popular media guests, and the best vendors and retailers a comic show could ask for!

To kick start the weekend, plan for the Preview Night on Friday, 9/13. Show Hours are going to be extended for Saturday, 9/14. This will give you and your friends and family more time to enjoy one of the Midwest’s fastest growing premiere comic book conventions.

The weekend will include the staples that the Cincinnati Comic Expo has brought you in years past and that more and more of you have come to enjoy year after year. Get working on your fabric for a chance at cash prizes in the costume contest! Back by popular demand will be Kid Con! Prepare to meet artists that draw your favorite comics! Buy comics and other items from shops all in one location!

The 2012 show had 6000 people in attendance to see over 200 artists, vendors, and exhibits. That is a far call from the handful of artists and nearly 1800 people in 2010. With that momentum, we have challenged ourselves to make 2013 even greater and better.

Again, the 2013 Cincinnati Comic Expo will be held from Friday, September 13, through Sunday, September 15, at the Duke Energy Convention Center. Tickets vary in price and will be available to purchase online. More information on events and other artists attending the show will be released soon at www.cincinnaticomicexpo.com.

Duke Energy Convention Center, Hall C

525 Elm St

Cincinnati, OH 45202

Follow Us below for latest updates!

Twitter: Here

Facebook: Click Here

Hell yeah. THE #1 CON IN CINCINNATI IS BACK!!!

No imitations needed! (Yeah you clowns across the river know who we are talking about.)

I will say the one thing that is kind of suspect is your choice for Talent Director. :fear:

I kidd, glad to see JJ on board but you guys need to load a picture of him onto the website since everyone else has one but him.

You guys looking for volunteers still?

Hell yeah. THE #1 CON IN CINCINNATI IS BACK!!!

No imitations needed! (Yeah you clowns across the river know who we are talking about.)

I will say the one thing that is kind of suspect is your choice for Talent Director. :fear:

I kidd, glad to see JJ on board but you guys need to load a picture of him onto the website since everyone else has one but him.

You guys looking for volunteers still?

We are always looking for volunteers. Shoot me a pm!