• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking dead 1 or saga RRP

49 posts in this topic

Alright well I recently made quite a a couple dollars flipping some moderns and made enough to get either a walking dead 1 or a saga RRP, in your opinions what would you spend the cash on.

I know there are going to be some hardcore TWD fans and SAGA fans but what book keeps it value for years to come or both crash and burn ?

Flip some more moderns and get an af15....or something similar.

[font:Book Antiqua]Thank you... Thank you...[/font]

:applause: (thumbs u :golfclap:(worship)

For someone that on moderns all the time, you sure do speculate on a lot of moderns.

Flip some more moderns and get an af15....or something similar.

[font:Book Antiqua]Thank you... Thank you...[/font]

:applause: (thumbs u :golfclap:(worship)

For someone that on moderns all the time, you sure do speculate on a lot of moderns.

[font:Book Antiqua]Hello Dice:

Please remind me how much money I already did in modern books...

My wallet wants to know...[/font]

:hi:

Buy a comic you like and want to keep. It's not hard.

Then read it. Then put it away neatly.

And maybe in years to come it might be worth something. Or maybe the speculator boom will have bust and it may be worth nothing. But it won't matter because you will have something you like.

And so it goes.

I assume that this is for your long term collection. If so, which book will give you the most joy to own?

If you plan to purchase both at some point Saga is on a steep rise and probably wont drop any tome soon due to the low print run. In six months you may be paying a lot more.

I pay very little attention to Moderns so I don't know SAGA, other than the video game console or the Canadian... rock(?) band. But I do know what TWD #1 fetches and unless you're hoping to flip this as well, I would feel much more comfortable getting a SA Key. 2c

Congrats on the recent sales, and good luck in your choosing :)