• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SpideyFein Feedback Thread
1 1

296 posts in this topic

Dan was AWESOME to work with...I sold Dan a Brave and the Bold 28...very prompt payment and great communication!!! I am very pleased to know that this book will be well cared for!!! Dan is highly recommended!!!!

Thanks again Spidey!!!! Gino

I purchased a slabbed ASM from SpideyFein. Communication was great, he shipped quickly, and he packaged the book so it would survive a nuclear attack.

100% definitely would do business with again.

Bought a couple mid/low grade FF4 issues from spidey and they arrived quickly and graded fairly. I'd definitely buy from him again.

Sold SpideyFein a Witching Hour slab. He paid fast, communicated well, and let me know when the book arrived.

Also his skills in thermonuclear dynamics came in handy when we were forced to disarm that dirty bomb just outside of Chechnya earlier this year.

As they say in Grozney Продажа мужчины комиксов и он твой друг на всю жизнь!

Sell this man some books!

Edited by Miraclemet

Sold Dan a book, payment and communication was great, and he let me know when the book arrived. Hope to sell him more!