• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SpideyFein Feedback Thread
1 1

296 posts in this topic

BIG DAWG trade- AF15's and Turtles 1 included!!!

Dan is great to work with! Solid communication, pleasant negotiation and top-notch packing/shipping!

The books we were dealing with are both high value and personally important. Definitely recommend dealing with Dan anytime!

(thumbs u

He bought a slab from me. Paid QUICK, great communication. No problems with this transaction at all. Happy to sell to him again.

THanks.

Just made a big time trade with Dan involving a Tales of Suspense 39 and Walking Dead 1. Everything went super smooth and the book was AMAZING. He communicated extremely well and the packing was outstanding. If you have the opportunity to deal with him, do not hesitate. I put my trust in Dan during the deal and he is as good a guy as you will meet here on the boards. Thanks again, and I hope we get the chance to do business again!

Dan the Man paid for the marvel premiere 47 slab within micro-seconds of telling me that he was all about taking it during a super-easy negotiation. I couldn't be happier to have dealt with him. Thanks buddy!!

The one who got me into graded books and eventually on the boards by selling me a hulk 180 and hulk 181. Been buying and selling stuff to this guy for over a year at the ole white castle in melville. Never have I had a problem. Taught me about how to be a better collector and a better person: The legend Dan the Man