• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tracking Down A Package

12 posts in this topic

According to USPS, a package I sent out last week got to within the vicinity of my intended destination in the midwest on 2/1, but then, for no apparent reason, it was rerrouted and sent up to new England. Is there a way to contact usps to try and get the package sent back to where it should be going?

I had a similar issue once. A print that was shipped to me had the wrong zip code on it. USPS said it was being sent back to the sender. I called and they told me that there wasn't anything they could do. I sent them an e-mail, thru their system, and gave them the information and they were able to re-route it back to me, with the correct zip code.

Just mailed an express parcel and usually the tracking is loaded immediately into the system. Back at the office and I checked to see the status and all I get is "we were not able to find any results". :pullhair: Rates are way up because I had to pay through the nose but what the heck are they doing???