• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Noob Forum

1,015 posts in this topic

I haven't seen SF around in a while, but here's some good inspiration for his TFS idea (which I in no way endorse):

Learn how to embed a video, noob. :baiting:

Is embed working for others here?

Sure.

Is this where the noobs post? I notice the thread title so figured I was in the right spot. Also, this thread was slowing down so I thought I would say "Hi".

"Hi"?? You insufficiently_thoughtful_person! Have you read this thread?? This is advanced *spoon* n00b! Next time wait a year before posting "Hi"!

You've got to ask yourself this...

If many noobs can join up here, avoid getting verbally battered, slowly acclimatise themselves to the community, begin contributing and interacting in a civilised fashion, and finally find themselves as a respected member of the community...

Why can't the others?

Because to some people it is more fulfilling, to themselves, to mistreat people than to entreat them.

:golfclap:

Serious_Nod_Smiley_by_Mirz123.gif

Hulk44 only posts once or twice a week.

I wonder if thats all the internet access they are allowed in Sing-Sing?

Maybe he's one of the 'Sisters"...

Why is X-Men 94 (whose latest GPA sale was more than the latest Hulk 181) valued higher than GS X-Men 1?
The dark cover?