• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2013 CGC Registry Set Awards

144 posts in this topic

:gossip: on site in Philly? :baiting::whee:lol

I wish! Unfortunately, i used up all my "guys weekends" taking my son to see the Cuse in the Sweet 16 and Final Four last month :sorry:

Any chance theres an on site grading coming up in the next few weeks in Davie Florida lol

Combo packs are killing me.

CURSE YOU COMBO PACKS!!!!! :pullhair:

At least there aren't many listed in the GL set yet. People are slabbing the Batman ones and getting 8.0, 9.0, etc... Not many 9.8s of these.

I have one and its a 9.6 double signed.

This is true - after seeing as many of the ones that I have, I feel like when these are bagged they are given a firm 'river dance' atop them to make them appear to be in as terrible condition as possible. I hope DC gives up this idea soon and quits making these editions...it's uber frustrating trying to find 9.8's of them!!!

http://www.cgccomics.com/news/viewarticle.aspx?NewsletterNewsArticleID=2131

To enter, sets must be registered by 5 p.m. EST on June 14, 2013. Winners will be announced on July 19, 2013.

Gemma,

Other than registering our sets, do we have to do anything else? Or are we good to go once they are registered on the site? Forgive my noob question...this is my first time being in the running for any set awards.

Ryan

As long as they are registered and not obscured, they will be considered. :headbang:

:applause:

+1 :applause:

+1 :applause:

So, not obscured for one day makes you guys happy?

If someone wants to un-obscure their set for 1 day - just so they can be eligible for the registry awards - they're taking this way too seriously.

lol

Not sure how you reached that conclusion. It's a simple click.

"Best Forumite" predictions? :popcorn:

Is this a real award ? I thought these were Registry Awards. This is like high school. Why don't we just elect a prom King and Queen. Sorry but I despise popularity awards.