• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Day Of The DEADPOOL W/ Carlo Barberi April 13th, DALLAS - ComicBooksDallas.com

36 posts in this topic

North Texas Comic Book Shows will be holding our next event on Saturday April 13th, 2013 in Dallas, TX.

We've titled this one Day Of The Deadpool as we will be hosting:

Marvel Comics Deadpool artist Carlo Barberi, and,

Deadpool: Merc With A Mouth writer Victor Gischler.

Jason Adams, sketch card artist extraordinaire, will also be joining us for this show.

This will be a great opportunity to pick up original art and hear from the voice of Deadpool.

It will be a veritable wonderland of comics and comics collectibles. You will find everything from silver age comics to graded comics and all points in-between. A wide variety of collectibles including Star Wars figures, action figures, toys, and memorablia will also be on hand.

Lone Star Comics and other buyers will be on hand to help you turn your collection into cash. Early buying commitments have ranged from $20,000 to $200,000.We'll also be doing our infamous hourly prize drawings starting at 11 am.

Show location is The Doubletree Hotel Dallas Market Center

2015 Dallas Market Center Blvd., right off I-35 near Medieval Times and behind the Hilton Anatole.

Hours: 9:30 am - 5 pm.

Admission is only $5 and kids under 12 get in for FREE!

Event website: http://comicbooksdallas.com

Zeke, looking forward to seeing you and your son at the show.

Jason, you are becoming enough of a regular that we could nickname it the Jason Con....or something. It's nice to have you back. If you are not familiar with Jason check out orange-thirteen.com. He does some way cool work.

Haha, don't do that. No one would show up.

I like the show's you put on. Not to small, not to large. Just right for everyone to find something cool.

I'm going to haul anything I have that has paint on it out to this show. This includes a few unpaid commissions, so if I've done a commission for you and it's not yet paid for it's going to be up for grabs.

I'll have hand painted sketch covers, a few 11x17s, and maybe a few sketch cards with me.

Do you like Nova?

I'll have this with me at the show.

It's Nova.

On a Nova #1 blank variant.

589B2AAA-EBEB-4726-A6D0-44DC0B3AF479-14974-00000FA286D92E66_zps8269c479.jpg

Good times.

And for those of you on the fence, this is a killer little show. Lots of great dollar bin goodness. Lot's of sweet toys.