• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Day Of The DEADPOOL W/ Carlo Barberi April 13th, DALLAS - ComicBooksDallas.com

36 posts in this topic

Zeke, we are looking forward to seeing you and the family. I guess the only thing that hasn't been announced here is the Deadpool panel by the pool. Cole Houston (www.jedicole.com) will be moderating the panel under the cabana by the pool if weather permits. Should be a nice day for it.

Jason, stop promoting already!! I'm trying to snag great deals!! lol Seriously, I hope it has a great turn out. As a first timer, what can I expect? I've been to autograph signings for athletes so I'm new to the comic show atmosphere.

It's a chill atmosphere.

Very relaxed. Plenty of time to browse. And make sure to stop by my table for some original art.

Good times. Lots if good dealers to chat with. Lots of great books.

This show keeps getting bigger and better. I will have a table at this show, mainly selling silver and bronze age marvel comics. Many key issues for sale. My dollar section is mainly marvel bronze and copper age comics, even a limited amount of golden and silver age as well.

Some notable key issues I will have there:

Iron Man 55 CGC 7.5 OW

lower grades of:

Fantastic Four 3 and 4

Daredevil 1

Batman 121

Captain America 100

This was a small but very successful comic event!! My oldest son had a blast getting some sketches, books, and autographs. It really was a blast and hope to see more Deadpool writers & artists down the road!!

DeadpoolArt0000_zpsad634da0.jpg

Deadpool50Sketch0000_zps59cf8e1a.jpg

DeadpoolMercMouthSigned0000_zps21121d03.jpg