• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scoob Forum

24 posts in this topic

Amazing how that show lasted so long. Same EXACT plot every time: some schmuck pretending to be some kind of ghost or monster to further their own agenda. After the 3rd time, you'd think Scoob and friends would just show up with baseball bats and take care o' business!! :sumo:

Amazing how that show lasted so long. Same EXACT plot every time: some schmuck pretending to be some kind of ghost or monster to further their own agenda. After the 3rd time, you'd think Scoob and friends would just show up with baseball bats and take care o' business!! :sumo:
Still, I remember loyally watching every Saturday morning as a kid...., :cloud9:

Did Captain Caveman make a cameo on Scooby Doo, or am I just confused because he also had a van?

Man, vans were supercool back then.

I've always imagined you driving a van....with supercool graphics on the sides.

Did Captain Caveman make a cameo on Scooby Doo, or am I just confused because he also had a van?

Always wanted one so I could nickname it the "Scroggin' Toboggan" and put some airbrushed graphics on it with a Frazetta painting on the side.

Always wanted one so I could nickname it the "Scroggin' Toboggan" and put some airbrushed graphics on it with a Frazetta painting on the side.

That's pretty much what I was picturing and that would be sweet IMHO.

That's pretty much what I was picturing and that would be sweet IMHO.

:headbang:

I think you might be correct about the cameo.

I am sure that they were teammates on the Laugh Olympics.

That's going back aways. I'm trying to access memories from when I was 5 or 6 years old, and I'm having to root through a bunch of Battlestar Galactica and Star Wars stuff.

So what would be considered the first appearance of Shaggy?

Noob. :baiting:

Untitled-29.jpg

Hey if I wanted to do it myself I would not come in here half-cocked and guns a-blazin' asking you retarts for the answer.

What's a lazy dooshnozzle gotta do to get some respectification around these parts? :frustrated:

Definitely laff-a-lympics. Scoob and the gang appeared on a couple episodes of Dynomutt and Blue Falcon though.

So what would be considered the first appearance of Shaggy?

Noob. :baiting:

Untitled-29.jpg

Hey if I wanted to do it myself I would not come in here half-cocked and guns a-blazin' asking you retarts for the answer.

What's a lazy dooshnozzle gotta do to get some respectification around these parts? :frustrated:

Start a thread demanding it?