• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uber from Avatar

1,083 posts in this topic

However, upon closer inspection I think he misunderstood when I asked for HMH Colossus, I think he drew X-men Colossus lol

It looks like an X-Men Colossus for sure. But the guy he is punching, is that Hitler? I see a shadow/toothbrush mustache under the guy's nose.... hm

yeah, I asked for Colossus hitting Hitler - it looks like the right Hitler at least (shrug)

However, upon closer inspection I think he misunderstood when I asked for HMH Colossus, I think he drew X-men Colossus lol

It looks like an X-Men Colossus for sure. But the guy he is punching, is that Hitler? I see a shadow/toothbrush mustache under the guy's nose.... hm

yeah, I asked for Colossus hitting Hitler - it looks like the right Hitler at least (shrug)

yah were you mad at him making that mistake on a sketch cover none the less, at least its considered an error or FAIL..

yah were you mad at him making that mistake on a sketch cover none the less, at least its considered an error or FAIL..

Nah, he is a really nice kid and I think it was actually his in his own humility that he assumed I meant that Colossus, and he did an amazing job, I am we'll pleased.

I wonder if the sales of #2 are going to drop drastically since all the speculators are out now. I still have yet to sell any copies of #1. I think I have sets priced at $20 + exact shipping.

I wonder if the sales of #2 are going to drop drastically since all the speculators are out now. I still have yet to sell any copies of #1. I think I have sets priced at $20 + exact shipping.

I know for sure it will drop a few hundred lol

I wouldn't be surprised if it was half of what issue 1 was. Actually that might not be until issue 3 due to preorder timings. From then on it will have it's consistent supporters (like crossed) and the numbers won't change much. 2c

This probably could have been the title that made Avatar big but the bazillion covers that up. I was collecting all the covers until things got out of control. Now I will still be reading but only buying one, maybe two copies.

Could be wrong but this is how I see it.