• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WIZARD WORLD NYC, JUNE 28-30, Basketball City, Pier 36

86 posts in this topic

Greg I live near and work in NYC PM me an idea of price range you are looking for and dates you would wanna be here. Work hooks us up with deeply discounted rates I can see what I can get.

$60 for a Saturday ticket including fees. Isn't that more than NYCC? :screwy:

I'm officially priced out of this show. Just can't justify paying that much for a single day.

Word! And there's no option for a multi-day pass, or am I missing the boat?

Wow, I'm so not going!

I'll so not see you there! (thumbs u

I'm so not looking forward to it!

You are so going to miss those $4.40 sodas.

Actually, that's what they cost here in Brooklyn Heights, so I'm good thanks! lol

Is CGC going to be at WW NYC? I'm thinking about getting a VIP ticket for both Fri and Sat, but it depends if they have on-site grading.

No on-site grading. But they are accepting subs...

http://www.cgccomics.com/news/viewarticle.aspx?NewsletterNewsArticleID=2157&utm_source=enews&utm_medium=enews&utm_campaign=CGC_enews_6_2013&spMailingID=6279314&spUserID=MTI4MzA4NzgxMTES1&spJobID=75140332&spReportId=NzUxNDAzMzIS1

Is CGC going to be at WW NYC? I'm thinking about getting a VIP ticket for both Fri and Sat, but it depends if they have on-site grading.

No on-site grading. But they are accepting subs...

http://www.cgccomics.com/news/viewarticle.aspx?NewsletterNewsArticleID=2157&utm_source=enews&utm_medium=enews&utm_campaign=CGC_enews_6_2013&spMailingID=6279314&spUserID=MTI4MzA4NzgxMTES1&spJobID=75140332&spReportId=NzUxNDAzMzIS1

I'm new to the whole SS thing. I was trying to get Neal Adams to sign some things. So hopefully CGC can view it or whatever they have to do.

Please note that DWC will be facilitating this event. Please check out the DWC website in the schedule section for submission details. We will also be accepting on site submissions at the DWC booth. Be sure to watch the DWC Facebook page for the next Stan Lee signature drawing.