• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WIZARD WORLD NYC, JUNE 28-30, Basketball City, Pier 36

86 posts in this topic

I keep thinking about this show coming up and then I recall the prices and my decision to not go at all. I had been planning the show for months and now it is hard to reconcile my mind with not going after all.

Have fun in that warehouse everyone!

For the first time in many years, a special appearance by Larry Lieber in the Stan Lee area at the New Year Experience Wizard World on Saturday, June 29th. Signing times are to be arranged.

There will be a limited number of tickets available for purchase at the Desert Wind Comics booth by the Stan Lee signing area.

Stop by our booth for more details and to get your books authenticated and CGC graded.

From WW NYC Website 6/23/13:

CANCELLATIONS Mike Deodato canceled due to deadlines. Brian Leetch canceled due to schedule conflict. Lawrence Taylor canceled due to schedule conflict. Jim Cheung canceled due to deadlines. Dean Cain canceled due to filming. Jon Bernthal canceled due to filming.

CANCELLATIONS Mike Deodato canceled due to deadlines. Brian Leetch canceled due to schedule conflict. Lawrence Taylor canceled due to schedule conflict. Jim Cheung canceled due to deadlines. Dean Cain canceled due to filming. Jon Bernthal canceled due to filming.

lol Is it April 1?

lol Is it April 1?

:roflmao:

Less than 4 Days to go :banana:

We will be there with in our backyard with a load of supplies for Comic Books, Top Loader holder for your autograph photograph, Prints & posters. We will be located at Booth #210 (Next to Walking Dead Cover Artist Con Exclusive NEAL ADAMS)

Less than 2 Days to go :banana:

We will be there with in our backyard with a load of supplies for Comic Books, Top Loader holder for your autograph photograph, Prints & posters.

We will be located at Booth #210 (Next to Walking Dead Cover Artist Con Exclusive NEAL ADAMS)