• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pressing and On-Site Grading at Mega-Con

46 posts in this topic

Folks,

I have room for roughly 100 more books. If you are interested in having books ready to pick up at Mega-Con please PM me. I have worked out a deal with CGC to get books in early so they will be available for you to pick up the first day of the show.

I am charging a flat rate of $10.00 per pre-1980 books and $7.00 per moderns as a thank you for all the business I have received from board members over the years.

All you have to do is get the books to me by the end of February and I will take care of the rest for you.

I will be taking some submissions back and forth during the show. Please contact me if that is an option you are looking to take advantage of.

Pricing according to CGC.

Modern: $25.00

Sig. Series Modern: $36.00

Economy: $50.00

Sig. Series Economy: $60.00

Standard: $85

Sig. Series Standard: $95.00

Express: $140.00

Sig. Series Express: $150.00

Walkthru: 3% FMV, Min Charge $225

Sig. Series Walkthrough: $235 or 3% FMV + $10.00

Add $10 for Sig. Series Economy, Standard, Express, Walkthru.

Thanks,

Joe

I only have room for one or two people.

Thanks everyone.

I'll probably walk up to you at the show with my one book as usual.

:baiting:

I look at it as a yearly tradition. Life would not be the same without it.

Thanks everyone.

I am waiting for the day CGC announces it has acquired you 2 to expand their business.

Enjoy the show!

Thanks everyone.

I am waiting for the day CGC announces it has acquired you 2 to expand their business.

Enjoy the show!

Not gonna happen.

Last :bump:

p.s. Please send me a remind that you have sent me books so I can compile a master list by searching one thread instead of 20.

Just a reminder that you can arrange to have books dropped off to me before the show starts. No need to even get in the show. I will arrange to meet you if you want books pressed so they are ready Friday morning of the show.

Remember, it is CFP Comics.

Just a reminder to everyone that sent in books. Please contact me to verify I received them.

See everyone in a few weeks.

Just a reminder that you can arrange to have books dropped off to me before the show starts. No need to even get in the show. I will arrange to meet you if you want books pressed so they are ready Friday morning of the show.

Remember, it is CFP Comics.

Just a reminder to everyone that sent in books. Please contact me to verify I received them.

See everyone in a few weeks.

I may have to take you up on this. hm

Books will be at CGC this week folks. They will have them ready for pickup on Friday.

For those who sent in magazines...no on-site for magazines. I will PM you about sending them in regular service.