• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pressing and On-Site Grading at Mega-Con

46 posts in this topic

In Chicago this summer & upon Joe's advice, I bought a $900 slabbed book & gave it directly to him.

When I got it back down in Florida a few weeks later, it was a $1500 slabbed book.

:banana:

Joey,

I have a slabbed comic that I would like to have screened, then pressed if advised then regraded by CGC. Will all of this be able to be done on site at MegaCon?

Yes, I will be there all day Friday. I can be found around Dale Roberts booth (who also happens to have great inventory). Stop by and say hello.

'

If I want to ave you screen a slabbed comic, then if advised to press then pass it on to CGC, are there any forms I can fill out ahead of time? I wont be able to make it Friday so I am going to have a friend do it for me and would like to make it as easy as possible for him.

I will be at the show Friday and Saturday only this year folks.

Please contact me at (407) 474-7718 to pick up books from the CGC booth on Friday and Saturday.

I will be hovering around Dale Roberts booth. Stop by say hello and buy some books from Dale.

OK folks.

Books are being graded as we speak. I should have all the numbers tomorrow.

I have not sent out any invoices yet because I was hoping CGC would bump up some of your books. So far I have received a many bumps, so I take that as good news. Invoices will follow tomorrow night.

For those picking books up at the show, you need to see me first. Plan on paying before books can be released. Until you pay me I am the rightful owner of all the books :devil:

See everyone at the show.

I will be there around 4 on Thursday

All day Friday

All day Saturday.

Sunday is my sabbath.

OK folks.

I have not sent out any invoices yet because I was hoping CGC would bump up some of your books. So far I have received a many bumps, so I take that as good news. Invoices will follow tomorrow night.

For those picking books up at the show, you need to see me first. Plan on paying before books can be released. Until you pay me I am the rightful owner of all the books :devil:

All day Friday

All day Saturday.

Sunday is my sabbath.

Will books be available for pickup on Thurs?

OK folks.

All day Friday

All day Saturday.

Sunday is my sabbath.

Will books be available for pickup on Thurs?

Books won't be available until Friday afternoon.

I was just told by CGC that the books will be available later this afternoon for those at the show. I will be around till about 6 PM. I should get there at 2.

I can be contacted here. (407) 474-7718