• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The official Uncanny X-men thread SPOILERS WITHIN

57 posts in this topic

Just finished issue two. It was good, but I am more looking forward to issue three! Good ending!

Issues: not a big fan of the art/costume changes. Oh, and this whole thing w/ Magneto better have a cool ending!

I think Magneto is a double agent. Series has been really enjoyable for the first two issues.

That's what I think, and hope. I REALLY don't want to find out he's working for

S.H.I.E.L.D. and the Avengers

Here's my theory on the ending to issue #2:

Cyclops planned for the Avengers to attack the team (which is mostly made up of fresh, new mutants) when they were visiting Tempus' parents. They are out of uniform, and "unprepared". This Avenger aggression would garner more public sympathy, and therefore help Cyclops out in his cause.

Can't wait for issue #3!!

Just finished issue two. It was good, but I am more looking forward to issue three! Good ending!

Issues: not a big fan of the art/costume changes. Oh, and this whole thing w/ Magneto better have a cool ending!

I agree completely I can't stand the new costumes. I really hate the new look on Magik and magneto.

I think Magneto is a double agent. Series has been really enjoyable for the first two issues.

Cyclops planned for the Avengers to attack the team (which is mostly made up of fresh, new mutants) when they were visiting Tempus' parents. They are out of uniform, and "unprepared". This Avenger aggression would garner more public sympathy, and therefore help Cyclops out in his cause.

I was thinking that Magneto made the call to push the others to the limits of their powers.. kinda like the school of hard knocks idea. Might be a little punishment to Cyclops for screwing with his powers as well.

I really like your theory for issue #2. It makes a lot of sense.

Fantastic book so far. Bendis really was born to write comics.

3 great issues! It's going on the must-have pull list now.

Yeah Bendis has really blown away my expectations.

Great stuff.

Appart from Illyana's face mishap, I've really enjoyed this title.

I didn't hold much hope for it originally. I'm still disheartened that they cancelled the original series and disappointed at how mediocre volume 2 was

I've been loving All New and really wanted this title to hit that bar.

Issue 1 and 2 were enjoyable, if not outstanding.

Issue 3 was great. I actually found myself laughing out loud at Illyana's plan for Cap. She's turning into one of my favourite characters.

Looks like I'm in for the long run on this title as well.