• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The official Uncanny X-men thread SPOILERS WITHIN

57 posts in this topic

Jsut read issue 3 and it was AWESOME! Some of the student dialogue was pretty funny, my liking of Illyana is fast increasing, pretty much my 2nd favourite x-woman after Jubilee :blush:

I had serious reservations about Frazer Irving being the new artist on this title, due to his awful covers on Bedlam, but it's been pretty good

After the first 3 issues, there's now a lull in story, hopefully it will pick up again soon

Jsut read issue 3 and it was AWESOME! Some of the student dialogue was pretty funny, my liking of Illyana is fast increasing, pretty much my 2nd favourite x-woman after Jubilee :blush:

I've been really enjoying Magik's dialogue in Uncanny. She's fast becoming the highlight in this title.

Slightly unbalanced, semi psychotic sorceress with a huge sword. What's not to love???

I've been really enjoying Magik's dialogue in Uncanny. She's fast becoming the highlight in this title.

Slightly unbalanced, semi psychotic sorceress with a huge sword. What's not to love???

I completely agree!

-Ryan

I've just grabbed a 9.8 UXM 160 (1st Illyana as Magik).

A slight interruption to my hunt for Jean Grey books but a nice semi key and a character I'm liking more and more with each issue.

I've been a fan of Magik for years, glad to see that everyone's catching up. :whee:

I've just grabbed a 9.8 UXM 160 (1st Illyana as Magik).

A slight interruption to my hunt for Jean Grey books but a nice semi key and a character I'm liking more and more with each issue.

o nice :applause:

that's part of my very long list of uncanny x-men slabs to collect