• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CBDLF Charity Auction - Sketch Variants CGC 9.8's ECT

17 posts in this topic

I tried to sell some of these books before but I'd rather just give the money to charity.

The total price of book - the 5% of paypal fees will go to the Comic Book Legal Defence Fund - because that Nowhere Man #1 variant thing dissolving makes them lose a ton of cash.

Shipping to US $20 for one slab

Shipping within Canada is $10 for one slab

Local pick up at ECCC is available.

no probs

no hos

and yes, this is for charity, but there are people I don't deal with and they know who they are. So please don't destroy my charity dreams.

and guys PLEASE do not preorder a Overstreet Price Guide. Wait for SDCC and buy the Hero initiative one online.

Ken Lashley was all mad at me and shamed me on facebook because he was upset I was selling this book. It cost me $60 to get it sketched and $40 to slab and I want you to pay me $230, with all of the money going to the CBLDF.

Its Batman as Darth Vadar.

photo1-8_zpsc563adca.jpg

photo2-8_zps474289f3.jpg

Now I've given Marco Rudy at least a grand in the last year so I didn't think he'd get mad if I sold this but I really would rather the money go to Charity.

$300 Swamp Thing / John Constantine - Marco Rudy was on Swamp Thing with Yanick Paquette and is working on some kind of spider-man book that he won't talk to me about

photo3-6_zps9d10ee6a.jpg

photo4-6_zpse65cd5ce.jpg

I think what's interesting about your sales threads is that each comic seems to have a backstory.

Carry on

Well I gave Ken Lashley $60 and then graded the book for $40 (with fast track) and he was mad at me for reselling it - in the mean time, told him and the ENTIRE staff of the store holding the function of my intentions.

And Marco Rudy won't tell me about what his next project is and that is kind of upsetting!