• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Large acetate sheets??

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys

I have been looking at some large acetate sheets that a seller says we're used to print comics in the 1980s, the one I am interested in is about 11 3/4 by 16 1/2 inches and has the cover art for a dc comic on it. Can anyone tell me how these were used and if they are very common?

Be careful.

Without more of a description in your post, its hard to say.

There are a number of auctions on eBay that say production art or transparencies, and reportedly are just cheap copies. There has been talk about this on these boards.

-unless you already knew that and are talking about something else...

Be careful.

Without more of a description in your post, its hard to say.

There are a number of auctions on eBay that say production art or transparencies, and reportedly are just cheap copies. There has been talk about this on these boards.

-unless you already knew that and are talking about something else...

Cheers that is why I asked.

Here is the seller. I doubt them mostly because his pieces range from ga dc to bronze marvel.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/everythingcollectible4u/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686