• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World, Portland Comic Con Jan. 24-26, 2014

80 posts in this topic

I showed up for one day at WW in Portland last year. I set up at RCCC this last time. Vendors told me that they did far better at the WW show. This year's RCCC, outside of the couple of big sales I had, was nothing to write home about.

Without the big sales I had, I did about 20% of what I did at the first RCCC show. They really didn't have many decent guests and announced it a coup when they got Sam Jones (Flash Gordon) as a guest - all due respect to Mr. Jones.

WW charges more for both exhibitors and attendees, but look at the guests they line up for their shows.

2c

Toast! :D Will we be doing Red Robin?

Mercenary Art will back for Wizard World Portland at table #B12 in the Artist Alley. See you there!

We will dine together and talk about the assault plan for the next SDCC :banana:

Looking forward to it!

Red Robin? NFW. lol

Perfect timing! One of the guys I train with is fighting on this card in the Super Fight! Comic books Saturday, regulated violence Saturday night! Anyone else want to go?
I've always wanted to go to one of these fights, but, unfortunately, I'll be up on Mt. Hood that night. Planning to go to the con Friday.

Perfect timing! One of the guys I train with is fighting on this card in the Super Fight! Comic books Saturday, regulated violence Saturday night! Anyone else want to go?
I've always wanted to go to one of these fights, but, unfortunately, I'll be up on Mt. Hood that night. Planning to go to the con Friday.

Right now it looks like I'll be at booth 151 - be sure to stop by and say hi! (thumbs u

Toast! :D Will we be doing Red Robin?

Mercenary Art will back for Wizard World Portland at table #B12 in the Artist Alley. See you there!

We will dine together and talk about the assault plan for the next SDCC :banana:

Looking forward to it!

Red Robin? NFW. lol

Too bad, I was looking forward to a big stomach ache. (: