• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World, Portland Comic Con Jan. 24-26, 2014

80 posts in this topic

Will there be another WD exclusive at this con?

No, the WD exclusives were a 2013 promotion for Wizard. This year they will be offering Marvel variants, starting with Miracleman #1 at Portland, and Miracleman #2 at Wizard World New Orleans, I believe.

There is a new WD #1 variant at the Amazing Arizona Comic Con in Phoenix the same weekend. Not sure what variants will be out after that show.

Almost there...! :ohnoez:

I will be located at booth 151, right next to Hot Flips near the autograph section. Be sure to stop by and say hi.

Fifteen days to go! :ohnoez:

I'll be wandering around, and will be sure to stop and say :hi:

:makepoint:

Just found that I will be working at booth 317 for I Like Comics which has four tables, Stop by and say hi.

The owner of ILC, Chris, he is one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet and a true comic fan. (thumbs u

Leaving in five hours and bringing a ton of stuff with me...

- Comics: raw and slabbed, GA to modern, books from 50-cent books to $14K and everything in between.

- 'Toon Tumblers by the case including the new Marvel and DC shot glasses along with boxed sets of He-Man, Batman, and Green Lantern.

- Mega-Mega Magnets: Huge selection of killer Marvel and DC die cut magnets.

- Upcycle Comic Buttons: Very cool 1-inch pin buttons made from actual comic books and made by the greatest six and eight year olds on the planet.

- Other pint glasses and shot glasses, ceramic steins, keychains, coffee cups, metal signs, and more!

- Original 70s Marvel stationary and Stan Lee books for the signing.

Don't forget to come by booth 151, say hi and introduce yourself :hi:

Toast out! zzz

Sheesh, weather for today through Sunday is partially cloudy with highs in the low 50's and low's in the mid 30's.

In other words,

:cloud9:

:gossip: but anyone coming here needs to report back that it was carppy, rainy, drizzly and completely overcast. I think it actually was this way last year.

- Comics: raw and slabbed, GA to modern, books from 50-cent books to $14K and everything in between.

- 'Toon Tumblers by the case including the new Marvel and DC shot glasses along with boxed sets of He-Man, Batman, and Green Lantern.

- Upcycle Comic Buttons: Very cool 1-inch pin buttons made from actual comic books and made by the greatest six and eight year olds on the planet.

- Other pint glasses and shot glasses, ceramic steins, keychains, coffee cups, metal signs, and more!

Toast out! zzz

Slave labor these days? :baiting:

Toast out! zzz

Slave labor these days? :baiting:

Has Royce got you workin his booth for hamburgers again D. ??