• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo, April 26-28, 2013

186 posts in this topic

Wow. Looks like vendors that need help should start advertising - free slave labor for a full event vendor pass. lol

Which is funny because I need 1 more slave laborer, I think.

Any takers?

I only have a lame dealer's pass.

Who doesn't these days?

Indeed, the general public passes are much rarer.

That was a half joke half truth for this board.

I would imagine a lot of people here help set-up and tear down for show passes, or are dealers of some sort themselves?

I could be entirely wrong, though.

got my pass for Friday... anyone have a booth?

Please visit my booth # 1215 and bring extra ca$h. :hi:

Will have a nice mixture of SA ASM, FF, :applause: SA Marvel keys, SA DC semi-keys, original good girl art from 1969, bargain toy merchandizing inked artwork, Gold Key & Dell tv covers, Thanos appearances, hot Guardians of the Galaxy. Sorry, could not find my Rocket Raccoons. :ohnoez:

Parking will be bad Cirque De Soleil is taking up most of parking lot

7 days to go

FFS, this I did not know. Parking was bad enough last year.

Got to get there extra early it seems, then.

Or maybe take the train.

Parking will be bad Cirque De Soleil is taking up most of parking lot

7 days to go

FFS, this I did not know. Parking was bad enough last year.

Got to get there extra early it seems, then.

Or maybe take the train.

This is concerning me as well as last year we paid for a vendor parking pass. They were supposed ot have a section of parking stalls specifically for vendors and on day 3 when we arrived at the show we were told there was no where for us to park. It was ridiculous and Dave had to park the car over a mile away.

stampeed allows free drop off so if your quick to unload so you can drive in drive out I think its 15 minutes (they Refund) but don't hold me to that time I just use it as short cut

:)

And piles of free parking up by Shaw Cable

If memory serves me right we had to pay for the exhibitor parking the first day which was good for all three days of the show.

Your memory is serving you well. As artboy points out above, we had a three day vendor parking pass but they refused to let us park on the third day. Said the lot was full rantrant

If memory serves me right we had to pay for the exhibitor parking the first day which was good for all three days of the show.

Your memory is serving you well. As artboy points out above, we had a three day vendor parking pass but they refused to let us park on the third day. Said the lot was full rantrant

U better have some good chit for me to buy