• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo, April 26-28, 2013

186 posts in this topic

If memory serves me right we had to pay for the exhibitor parking the first day which was good for all three days of the show.

Your memory is serving you well. As artboy points out above, we had a three day vendor parking pass but they refused to let us park on the third day. Said the lot was full rantrant

U better have some good chit for me to buy

What could I possibly have that a man with your exquisite taste could possibly want? hm

If memory serves me right we had to pay for the exhibitor parking the first day which was good for all three days of the show.

Your memory is serving you well. As artboy points out above, we had a three day vendor parking pass but they refused to let us park on the third day. Said the lot was full rantrant

What could I possibly have that a man with your exquisite taste could possibly want? hm

A MTA#4? :shy:

MTA?

MTA?

Mystery Tales Annual?

Marvel Tales Annual?

I give up

He's flying in from Chicago on the Thursday.

I'll be there right at set up so suck it.

He won't be in until Thursday night? I might have to leave the new OO collection stuff I picked up and do not need until he is there on Friday then........

He won't be in until Thursday night? I might have to leave the new OO collection stuff I picked up and do not need until he is there on Friday then........

I have no clue when he'll be in exactly.

He told me that he would be in Chicago for Tuesday and Wednesday and will fly to Calgary on the Thursday.

You should bring it for me, dork.

I have no clue when he'll be in exactly.

He told me that he would be in Chicago for Tuesday and Wednesday and will fly to Calgary on the Thursday.

You should bring it for me, dork.

hm He told me he was visiting me here in London on today?