• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Manhattan Projects #6

7 posts in this topic

Hi all, I need help deciding how much the rippling/waviness of the cover affects the grade.

Thanks in advance.

Full front cover scan

650733250_o.jpg

Zoomed front cover scan

650733184_o.jpg

Pic of front cover

650733079_o.jpg

Full back cover scan

650733331_o.jpg

Zoomed back cover scan

650733283_o.jpg

Pic of back cover

650733153_o.jpg

Thanks for posing this question. I'd like to see this answer also. A lot of books straight from the shop have this lately, especially Dark Horse and Valiants.

I've seen people say that they just press it out on key books, but would be nice to know that it doesn't impact grade.

I dont think the waviness would effect it from being nm. If all the same issue books are like that then it doesnt matter. I can say though any waviness im pretty sure it will never be a 9.9. Because book has to lay flat and i think waviness would prevent that. But I could be wrong. Im answering to the best of my knowledge and what I have sent into be graded. Hope that helps

I dont think the waviness would effect it from being nm. If all the same issue books are like that then it doesnt matter. I can say though any waviness im pretty sure it will never be a 9.9. Because book has to lay flat and i think waviness would prevent that. But I could be wrong. Im answering to the best of my knowledge and what I have sent into be graded. Hope that helps

Yes it does, thanks for your input. Yeah all of my copies of MHP #6 have this rippling/waviness to some extent.