• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Uncanny Xmen #50

8 posts in this topic

Hi,

Can you guys let me know what you think the grade is on my Xmen 50. I'm going to Megacon and I want to send in some comics to CGC. I've never done this before. I have a lot of Uncanny Xmen that I would like to get your opinions on.

This the first one.

Front:

Scan_Pic0003_zps8b06c4d0.jpg

Back:

Scan_Pic0002_zps598fbb40.jpg

PGM: Vengeance of Bane

Front:

Scan_Pic0001_zps35d80ed3.jpg

Back:

Thanks again.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks.

Fixed the images for you. 7.0 and you might want to fold back that bottom corner. Probably not worth subbing. also the FC image is cropped.

Front:

Scan_Pic0003_zps8b06c4d0.jpg

Back:

You can continue posting in this thread or start another, though board etiquette is not to post more than 3 separate grading threads in a day. As for values, your best bet is to check recent ebay sales for this kind of stuff - it will give you the best idea as to what most low-mid grade Silver and Bronze actually sells for, slabbed or raw.

No prices, just grades and they're just for fun. It's tough to grade spot on from scans.

The general guideline is to post no more than three books a day. I'll bump the welcome thread that has some suggestions on scans and what not. Welcome to the boards.