• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Iron Man #55 (FIRST THANOS!!!) (Updated with New Pics

11 posts in this topic

Sorry to post two back to back but really curious on these two books. Would love to hear your thoughts on my Iron Man #55. Book lays flat and interior is good, no damage or writings. Color is nice. No rips or damage inside. The top of the cover looks like it is tanning (foxing?)

33zfqew.jpg

2qwzfrn.jpg

I will do this as best as I can. I dont think its foxing. I think it is ink overspray. Plus you have a miscut and i think a progressive spine role. And some lite shadowing too.

If the hidden bottom corner is not damaged, I would say 7.5 is doable.

It seems there is some yellow distributors' ink (but this is not a big deal) and a little tanning around the borders (especially along the spine), but nothing serious since paper seems still pretty fresh.

Thanks guys! I will do a new scan tonight with a pink background to hopefully offset the cover and not have horrible cropping. Thanks for putting up with this total noob! :)