• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whose got the best copy on the boards?

1,179 posts in this topic

xxx the fight 31 has one higher but its such a great cover i hope i'm forgiven for adding it

[font:Times New Roman]I'm sure no one will call a technical foul, those are gems.[/font] smiley-twothumbs.gif

As I keep saying this thread is about finding who has the best copy on the boards - otherwise I'll have to go back and delete 90% of my posts.

Of course, you guys being who you are that does tend to translate into best on census, which is fab, and which I should've realized. Hence the thread title change - but I'd encourage others to post what you like here, if it is about scratching that itch to see better copies of beloved books!

But if nothing else, we are seeing a massive concentration of remarkable books, which I'm looking at with delight and awe, and absolutely no envy. Well, maybe a little. Or actually quite a lot - but nah, not really.

. For me, this has brought out some better copies of books I really love. I actually don't mind not having the best copy as long as I'm happy with the copy I've got.

So anyone who would like to post but thinks they cant because their copy isn't worthy, then as a good friend of mine once said, "Get over it!" Let's see those puppies!

Me, I'm posting for love, baby. Dont nobody try'n stop me!

Okay, far too many words.

So here is another not highest graded copy but damn me I'd love to see the Verzyl copy that tops it.Only two or three on the census I think.

Hey Jon - is there an ungraded Larson of this tucked away in one of your boxes?

ZipComics3CGC65_zps700450ee.jpg