• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whose got the best copy on the boards?

1,179 posts in this topic

There is one copy higher. Let's see if we can coax it out of hiding.

whiz14.jpg

You probably were not thinking of this one.......(not in a plastic cage) jb

I was thinking of the slabbed 8.5 that's on the census, but yours looks to be a contender for that spot though. Beauty!

You have a really fun set of books FriscoLarson but I love this black cover! :cloud9:

kk1.jpg

i don't own it anymore, but i think the rockford hit 24 is 9.4. ricky's got it now, and can post if irc.

The difference between 9.2 and 9.4 is just splitting hairs...

hit24.jpg

[font:Times New Roman]Problem is, with my mane I tend to get split ends! [/font] :grin:

386d9628-308d-4e61-b3b6-d28d2ff6d676_zps18a60ec1.jpg

Errr..Mr.Merryweather sir ?

Will we have the privilege of seeing that Human torch cover tonight or am i going to bed and drool in my dreams ?

I don't know for some reason that blue warehouse on the cover seems to pop quite nicely amongst the reds.

:applause::cloud9:

[font:Times New Roman]Sorry, missed this post (my bad), but I'm tryin' to carch up. The drool will wash out. :insane:

Better late than never, right?[/font]

5af87d0c-dea4-4440-a71d-d09f27b43611_zps1faab32d.jpg

[font:Times New Roman]Not a topper, but a nice pedigreed copy, nonetheless! [/font] (thumbs u