• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay seller kellyssuperheroes?
11 11

1,105 posts in this topic

On 11/6/2021 at 1:31 PM, Randall Ries said:

Mockery, of course. But I thought it was. Who the Hell cares who he is or isn't? As long as YOU weren't burned, right? Why is everyone suddenly so concerned about other peoples welfare? I imagine everyone here has been involved in some shady S*&T in their lives only they know about. Funny how other peoples shady S*&t is always worse than ours ever was.

That's how fools become wise men. getting burned a few times. Consider the shysters a public service.

What a terrible view of life, and your fellow man. 

On 11/5/2021 at 11:38 PM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

It was also kind of nuts that that new guy had to go to such lengths to explain his simple misunderstanding, which had a perfectly logical explanation. You leapt up like a dog in heat to condemn that dude and willingly (some would say happily) gave your personal info to Dupcak, a scammer of the type you supposedly spent years catching, yet one of the biggest, most notorious, and most obvious went right by you. You trust that scammer and convicted criminal more with any personal info than you do any member here. 

That makes no sense, James. None whatsoever. There's only way it all makes sense, and it's made even clearer by you running away from any solution to the conundrum that is this situation. 

Excellent points. Curious if moderators have the ability to track IP addresses? If they can tie JJJ with Danny, then we're all done here hm

On 11/6/2021 at 12:09 AM, mosconi said:

Excellent points. Curious if moderators have the ability to track IP addresses? If they can tie JJJ with Danny, then we're all done here hm

If he's moved or changed providers since his last board membership it wouldnt help.

• Administrator

So, it looks like everyone had time to get their digs in.  I have spoke to upper management about this.  Everything was thoroughly reviewed, and discussed by them.  I have been told that JJJ will be allowed to stay on these boards.  So, from this point forward, this discussion stops.  Do not follow JJJ around on these boards to continue this discussion.